Tag Archives: College of New Jersey

A Journey of Faith III: The First Sanctuary in 1849

This is the third in a series of excerpts from “A Journey of Faith for 150 years: A history of the Princeton United Methodist Church” by Ruth L. Woodward, Copyright 1997. A local historian paid tribute to the ”tact, energy … Continue reading

Posted in History, Our Methodist Roots | Tagged , | Comments Off on A Journey of Faith III: The First Sanctuary in 1849