Tag Archives: Princeton Historical Society

Victorian Jewel: Former Manse

The Victorian house at 2 Hamilton Avenue served as the parsonage for PUMC from 1928 to 1962. Owned by Adrian and Anne Trevisan, it was on the Historical Society of Princeton’s annual house tour. In this article about it from … Continue reading

Posted in History | Tagged , , | Comments Off on Victorian Jewel: Former Manse