Victorian Jewel: Former Manse

The Victorian house at 2 Hamilton Avenue served as the parsonage for PUMC from 1928 to 1962. Owned by Adrian and Anne Trevisan, it was on the Historical Society of Princeton’s annual house tour. In this article about it from the Princeton Sun, we learn that, until 1928, the parsonage was on Wiggins Street. In 1942 it was redecorated for a new minister, and in 1950 it was converted to a two-family house. The church sold it in 1962 and moved the parsonage to Laurel Circle.